Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Another Subway Series?

I've been a bad baseball fan this year. I didn't watch a single game and I probably looked at the standings all of three times -- counting today. Looks a good news, bad news year. The Red Sox may have broken the curse, but they don't look like they're going to repeat the miracle this year. Even their wild card bid looks a little dicey but then again, the Sox fans are often happier when they can complain about the team. Winning was stressing a lot of long time supporters out, what with worrying about the end of the world and all.

On a brighter note, my lifelong team -- the Mets -- has cinched their division and are looking pretty good against the competition. I wouldn't mind another subway series and this time for sure, we're going to wipe up the bases with those arrogant, overpaid Yankees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home