Friday, July 07, 2006

Yeah shrinking violet, that's me....

Working again this morning but just found out I have the weekend off. Yeah. Here's a little morning meme for you that I didn't get around to posting.





Your Aura is Violet



Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.

And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!



The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say



Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony



Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach



I don't know about life coach, I'm not great at managing my own life but political activist certainly fits and I am very inventive....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home