Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nall in for the long haul in Alabama

Loretta Nall may have been blocked from the printed ballot but she's still very much in the race for Alabama governor and continues to garner press. Although she couldn't manage to collect the over 40,000 signatures needed to get on the printed form, there's every reason to believe her message is resonating among the working class people of her home state and they will put their signatures on the ballot where it counts, with a write-in vote for her.

For myself, I have faith that a Nall upset is in the cards. Loretta is not a quitter and I still have my dress ready to be donned for her inauguration. Maybe I should start working on finding a date for the party. That's likely to take a while.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home