Friday, July 28, 2006

Just eleven

I'm so blah this week. Working does that to me. I got nothing of interest to say. I can't even work up to whole 11:11 meme, but here's half a meme for you this morning. Eleven of my favorite cartoon characters.
Clyde Crashcup

Dudley Dooright

Bullwinkle J Moose

Boris Badenov

Dudley Nightshade

Tom Terrific

The King and Odie

Mighty Mouse

Heckle and Jeckle

George Jetson

And I don't know why I'm adding Hercules to this list since it was a terrible cartoon but it had such a great theme song:

Hercules, hero of song and story!
Hercules, winner of ancient glory!
Fighting for the right, fighting with his might;
With the strength of ten, ordinary men!
Hercules, people are safe when near him!
Hercules, only the evil fear him!
Softness in his eyes, iron in his thighs;
Virtue in his heart, fire in every part of
The Mighty Hercules!
Anyway, I'm off to work but I have the weekend off so maybe I'll find some more entertaining blog fodder then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home