Thursday, July 13, 2006

Blogroll update

I did some minor repair to the blogroll. I added Maeve the bartending witch to the Rumblers Girl Talk, an addition that is long overdue. I also moved DaGoddess into that category. I've had Joanie on the blogroll since my Carnival days way back when I started blogging. I added her because she takes stunning photos but I discovered recently that she's by rights a Rumbler, so it seems only proper to move her to the Rumbler girls.

I also fixed Dogsnot Diary's link. In case you were thinking he never posts, I had inadvertently linked to a permapost instead of the blog URL. He updates pretty much daily so give him another try. He's another one of those Yankees that ended up in the good graces of the Jawja Crackers and he hails from my old home state, so I guess there's still hope for me to end up as an honorary cracker myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home