Friday, February 03, 2006

Best laid plans...

Well I ran out of steam last night and thought I'd just go to bed and get up early and post. Sure enough I woke at 6:00am perhaps out of habit or maybe it was because I was feeling extremely dehydrated and wanting to hurl. My arm was killing me and my right thumb is still numb, as it has been for the last couple of days. I drank a quart of water and took a tranq and went back to bed and slept the morning away. Too bad because it turned out to be such a nice day. Hard to believe it's February 3rd and I have my doors open to let the fresh warm air in.

And the tranq helped with the arm pain. I can't decide whether it's a pinched nerve, carpal tunnel or my old rotator cuff injury flaring up but I'll be back with some real content once I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home