Friday, September 09, 2005

A very quiet life

I know I haven't been posting a lot of wildlife updates but it's been rather slow on that front. I've seen the hummingbird a couple of times, the little wrens come and peck at the spiders in the window now and again and a I have huge black butterfly that's been hanging around but I haven't been able to get a good look at.

The morning glories are going strong with a great display every day. The good news is they'll probably live through to about Thanksgiving. Otherwise, I've been working so there's not a lot to tell. I suppose like most of America I've been preoccupied with the Katrina disaster as well and I'm just about burned out with outrage.

So I'll leave you with a much cheerier story from CTVNews in Canada who have a nice interview with Tommy Chong.

[hat tip to Tim Meehan]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home