Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Castles made of sand, slip into the sea...

Thinking we've had enough of snow. I'm certainly dreaming of blue water and warm sand. So check out this whole gallery of amazing sandcastles by Flickr user Box Builder. This is one of my favorites.

Hoping he won't sue me for posting this since it's listed as "all rights reserved" but these are too good not to share. Please don't use this photo commercially by stealing it from here.

[Photos are better if you click on them to embiggen.]

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am doing my weekly look at the posts. Enjoyed all of them except the sandcastle. Didn't impress me at all. Sandcastles, in my opinion, should have at least some towers. Loved the art work of the young. The ingenuity of our future leaders makes me smile. And as far as anyone stealing the sandcastle, dont think anyone would--not that impressive. Keep up the posting Libby!

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I love the traditional castles the best too, but think these are great. Love the creativity of the concept.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home