Saturday, February 09, 2013

After the storm

Well, it was an impressive storm but doesn't look as big as the one in 78. Of course, I'm not there. Big excitement in my yard is the first dandelion just popped up in the lawn. And I haven't forgotten how tiring it is to deal with this much snow. Anyway, here's the best pix from my social nets.

Somewhere in Boston. Don't often see the snow this deep there.

[photo via Jen Royle]

And you remember the snowman from yesterday afternoon? If you look closely (click to embiggen)you can still see his head sticking up through the snow down there in the foreground.

Winner of best use of a snowdrift blocking the door...

And this one was from yesterday and is probably buried by now, but it has my vote for best snow sculpture of the storm.

[Photos are better if you click on them to embiggen.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home