Sunday, February 03, 2013

SuperBowl Sunday

I've seen at least part of every Superbowl since the third one and how about that Joe Namath. To this day he's the only football player I might recognize on the street. Never have liked the game. Football is too violent for taste but I've been to many Superbowl parties and always watched the commercials.

Of course, these days you can see them ahead of time on the internet. This is only I've seen so far but I'm pretty sure, this is going to be my favorite this year. Swear, even though it's totally derivative, I've watched it three times now and got teary every time.



Beats the hell out of those stupid frogs that everybody else loved so much that one year.

[Photos are better if you click on them to embiggen.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home