Saturday, September 26, 2009

Castles made of sand

Not exactly sand castles, but just wow. Didn't think I would sit through eight minutes of this but I couldn't turn it off.



If you can't see the embedded video for some reason, here's the direct link. I just love this kind of stuff.

Update: I didn't realize when I posted this that it's from a Ukranian television program. Thanks to JimBob in comments for finding a translation for the storyline.

It was in 1941. They were in love. They had a child. But World War II had began. And he gone to war to protect his country (Soviet Union). She was waiting for him to come back alive. She got the letter about his death. Obelisk with a star on the top - it's the memorial to all people from Soviet Union, who was died in this war. In the end of story inscription : "You are always with us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home