Saturday, September 26, 2009

Castles made of sand

Not exactly sand castles, but just wow. Didn't think I would sit through eight minutes of this but I couldn't turn it off.



If you can't see the embedded video for some reason, here's the direct link. I just love this kind of stuff.

Update: I didn't realize when I posted this that it's from a Ukranian television program. Thanks to JimBob in comments for finding a translation for the storyline.

It was in 1941. They were in love. They had a child. But World War II had began. And he gone to war to protect his country (Soviet Union). She was waiting for him to come back alive. She´╗┐ got the letter about his death. Obelisk with a star on the top - it's the memorial to all people from Soviet Union, who was died in this war. In the end of story inscription : "You are always with us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home