Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sweet Jesus

You know you're living in the Bible Belt, when you see this in the store...


Found this in the local Christian supply establishment. I have to say it was a disappointment. I'm actually fond of religious stores and rarely miss an opportunity to shop at a Catholic church store. I collect religous icons and they always have a great collection of cheap statuary and prayer cards and whatnot.

This store was rather dull. Lots of boring books and very little interesting merchandise. A few tshirts and magnets and some uninspired "inspirational" greeting cards. But oddly they also sold a wide variety of vitamins and herbs, which is where I found the Bible Bar. And no, at $1.79 I didn't buy one. Had a feeling they were likely to be stale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home