Sunday, July 26, 2009

A wedding in the park

Clearing out my pix from last Sunday, on my tour of the park, I ran into a wedding. I had no idea they made Hummer limos. I found it vaguely disturbing.


As always, the kids were so cute. The flower girl's mom was totally irritating though. She kept coaching her right up to the very last second, when the kid was standing at the top of the stairs and the bride was waiting behind her. I expect it ruined the pictures for the people who wanted to get a shot of the ceremony.


Couldn't get a closer shot of the wedding itself without being really rude, but this gives you a sense of what it looked like. I don't think I would have picked this place myself. It was hot and buggy. And those stairs down to the "altar" were daunting. But it was very cool that they used non-traditional music. Didn't recognize the tune.


I didn't stay for the vows but it was short. By the time I walked around the loop to the top, it was over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home