Sunday, October 21, 2007

Eyes on you

I spent half the night looking at old files on the 'puter last night and unearthed a treasure trove of webcams that I had saved. In case you're one of the readers who hate my politics and kindly refrains from reading my poliblog to avoid being overcome with the urge to throttle me, I'm going to crosspost the links.

Things are looking rather quiet at Christiansted Harbor in tropical St. Croix.

Of course, if you're looking at this during the daylight hours in the US, it's nightime right now in Hamburg, Germany but it's a cityscape so there's usually something going on in the square.

The same thing is true at this one in Prudnik, Poland.

The Tokyo Diner on the other hand, is busy right now so I guess it's more or less daytime there. I'm not very good with timezones.

If you prefer the US for voyerism, this cam at The Pink Pony on the Alabama Gulf coast has a controllable view. You can get some close up shots of the beachgoers.

And finally, what happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but that doesn't mean that nobody is watching. Webcam is on 24/7 in a city that never sleeps.

Also, if you promise not to look at the rest of the blog, here's a link to my latest waxing nostaligic music vid. Strange Brew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home