Saturday, October 13, 2007

Two things

I'm in a terrible funk today but I just stumbled across this item I saved for you. I'm of the age where I read the obits pretty regularly but rarely read the police reports in my old local paper. At this point, my friends are much more likely to die than be arrested. But for some reason I clicked on the briefs and found this report.
A 16-year-old male was arrested Saturday at 7:18 p.m. on Pearl Street on the charge of being a stubborn juvenile, according to police.

Being "a stubborn juvenile" is a crime? How is it then that so many of them are still walking the streets and gathering in the malls? I would think there couldn't be more than a few that don't fit that description.

Meanwhile, my bad week just won't quit and I can't think of anything else to tell you except I don't believe I've ever felt as alone in the world as I do at this very moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home