Thursday, October 04, 2007

Still alive

Seems I'm always asking you to forgive me my cherished remaining readers. It's been a tough week. I can't shake this chest cold and it's worn me out to the point where I haven't even looked to see if you've been talking to me this week. Then I finally decide to check in briefly before I leave for work and Haloscan is down so if I haven't answered you, it's not because I don't love you all dearly. I'm just old and tired.

Meanwhile, I've just got to crawl through today and I think I really have some time off so I'll be back to finish my story and regale you with the new stuff, such as it is. The most exciting news is that Cernig has scored an interview with Gen. Petraeus' press spokesman for the Newshoggers. As far as I know this will be the first time the Pentagon has agreed to speak on a blog that basically opposes the occupation.

Boylan has already showed up in comments to another Cernig post, which is how the interview request came about. It will be interesting to see if Boylan goes through with it. I hope he does. I think it will make for a good discussion.

Anyway, I love you all dearly. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home