Sunday, September 16, 2007

Where am I?

I swear I had to look out the window to see if I was still living in the south. It feels like New England here all of a sudden. Two days ago, it was so hot I had to turn on the AC. Tonight, I think I may have to turn on the heat. I'm wearing socks and a fleece I'm so cold. I hear by tomorrow or so it's going to be hot again. Crazy weather.

Meanwhile, my hummers are gone. They hated the new food and were visiting less already. But they were still coming by to check the feeder and give it a taste. So today I finally broke down and made some sugar water but I haven't seen a one all day. I think maybe they left because it got cold or else they just gave up on ever getting a good meal out of me again. I miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home