Sunday, September 09, 2007

Afternoon delight

Oh baby. I'm horribly depressed this weekend and I can't really talk about it because it's family stuff and I promised my family I wouldn't talk about them on the blog. Just as well. No point in everybody getting depressed about my little problems. So to entertain you while I chase the demons out of my head, here's an entertaining link.

Via Joe Gandelmann, the guy who put the pun into political punditry, Time Magazine has posted a list of the 100 best TV shows of all time, along with short embedded videos of the programs. Joe likes that first one, Abbott and Costello and out of the list that hits my personal top ten as well. Man, I loved that show as a kid, but my all time favorite is this one, Rocky and Bullwinkle. Click over for the 30 second clip if you do nothing else. It raised a smile from me on a day when I thought I might never laugh again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home