Saturday, August 18, 2007

Living with nature

I'm such a slug. I have a few drug war links I've been meaning to get to but instead I'm fooling around on the intranets finding stuff like arborscuplture. I want a doorway just like this someday. Doesn't it look like something out of Lord of the Rings?

If you think that's cool, there's more here and there's even a blog done by the guy who was interviewed at the first link. I could happily devote my life to something like this if I had it to do all over again.

Meanwhile, the waspy thing that has been hanging out on the hummingbird feeder finally started bugging me. He's been hanging out for days now, practically glued to the thing in a sugar coma. I finally knocked him off this evening and he was so sugared out I killed him on the fly when he tried to come back and buzz me. He made a satisfying thud. I expect to find his bloated little body on the sidewalk the next time I go out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home