Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs...

It was a busy day and while I can't tell you about it, I can say I spent a lot of it outdoors on a gloriously warm afternoon. I even took off my fleece. I liked that and they say tomorrow is going to be even warmer.

Meanwhile, I did the lazy electronic thing last night and threw this tarot spread. I normally use the Celtic Cross but I screwed up somehow and ended up with this cross and triangle thing that I've never seen before. If you know anything about Tarot, check out these cards. I haven't seen that many Major Arcana in one spread in a very long time.

Then when I came home from work there were seven hawks circling the neighbor's backyard. You often see two or three together here but seven is unusual and they were circling really low while some tiny little dog was yapping away. For a minute I thought he was a goner but when I came out with my camera, one hawk broke away and flew straight over me and the rest just sort of disappeared.

What does it mean? Damned if I know, but it feels like the universe has something big in store for me soon. I just hope it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home