Can't complain about the weather
Well, it's a beautiful afternoon in the northern south so I'm going outside for a couple of hours to enjoy the weather since I unexpectedly got the day off. I'd like to at least work on the bagging the remaining pile of leaves some more. That's what did me in yesterday and why I didn't make it here but I figure if I keep plugging away a little bit every day, I'll get it done without totally ruining my back.
Meanwhile, some strange guys with chainsaws came and took the killer tree away this morning. I love when that happens. Good thing I got the picture when I did.
And to hold you until I get back and I do intend to get back here tonight, the Editor just sent me some funny thoughts so I'm posting a few for your amusement.
1. I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.Hope you're all having a sunny day as well.
2. Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
3. All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
4. If the world was a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.
5. Teach a child to be polite and courteous at home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.