Saturday, March 03, 2007

My Hero

A million thanks to Annie of Annie's Annuals for sending my lazy butt the actual code that restored the archive access. I think the box is a little ugly but it works. Actually it's probably easier to use than the old archive system.

We're coming up on four years and 3,000 posts here at Last One Speaks and Annie has been with me for most of them. I believe she may have been the first person to link to me. In any event, she one of the first and I remember how excited I was find out someone I had never met liked my stuff enough to link to it.

And once again, Annie's support has cheered me immensely on a bleary day. To borrow her meme -- the song in my head is: I just want to thank you, for letting me be myself ... again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home