Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Low Energy

I don't know why I'm so in the dumps this week. As the work rotation goes it's been a pretty easy one and the weather has been fabulous but I just can't beat this exhaustion. I think I never recovered from last week because I only got three days off before it all started again. Anyway I have three days off again starting on Friday so I hope I can recover some energy then.

Meanwhile, I haven't done anything particularly interesting and I've been too down to deal with the drug war. There's a lot a going on in that arena but I trust my drug war readers are visiting the reliable bloggers on the blogroll to get that news. I haven't visted anyone on the blogroll for weeks myself. If it's any comfort to anyone, I miss you all like crazy and one of these days I'm going to take a day off from blogging just to make the rounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home