Saturday, February 24, 2007

Am I wrong or are these people effing crazy?

I don't cross reference my two blogs much here and I almost hestitate to do it now but this is something that lurks in the background always. You know I'm pretty much a leftie when it comes to politics but I'm a strong advocate for the right to bear arms, which often puts me into opposition with those on my side of the fence. I usually just avoid the issue, but reading about Zumbo this morning really set me off and I wrote this post in response.

I know I have, or at least I used to have, a lot of readers who are gun owners. If any of you are still left after I've shamelessly neglected this blog for so long, I really want to know if I'm off base on criticizing the hysterical hordes of assault weapon owners that destroyed this guy's career over one farookin remark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home