Wednesday, February 14, 2007

That tricksy Blogger

Blogger is getting really aggressive about getting you to switch over to the new version. Their latest trick is give you a sign-in screen instead of your dashboard when you try to access your inner blog. Now that just pisses me off. I don't mind being reminded occassionally but if you try to force me to do something, I'm so stubborn I won't do it just on principle.

So far I'm winning the battle. I discovered if you close it out a couple of times, it relents and lets you back into your old blogger platform. I'm sure that won't last forever and eventually they'll come up with some really evil plan to punish me for it, but for now I'm still sticking to the tried and true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home