Monday, February 12, 2007

Spring ahead

I've been battling a horrible sinus headache for two days now so I didn't get out for a walk today as I had hoped I would. It did get sort of warm for a little while and it's going to get colder again tomorrow so I was really sorry to miss it. I made do by making three trips back and forth down the driveway to get the trash and the recycling to the curb.

But good news for my dear friends in the frozen north. Take heart, spring really is on the way. The geese are moving through again and I got my first flock of robins in the yard today. Even here they're the first sign. I figure they'll hang around for about three weeks and start heading north bringing the warm weather with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home