Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Unavoidable delays

Sorry I disappeared yesterday. I was so tired that it took me an hour to write an ten minute post in response to this wingnut who called me a monumental idiot. I just burned out and went to bed and today is likely to be a long one with few breaks so I don't know when I'll be able to post. If I get a break this afternoon, I'll come back here first though.

Otherwise, please bear with me my dear readers. I'm got three more days of this, including today, and then my schedule should get more reasonable again and I'll be posting more regularly. Meanwhile, if you've sent me email tips, forgive me for not reading them yet. My unread email is so overwhelming at this point that I'm afraid to even open the program and see how far behind I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home