Friday, March 09, 2007

Time won't let me...

I really lost track of time today. I passed out cold last night at 9:30 last night and I mean I was so tired that I fell asleep without brushing my teeth or taking my tranq. I slept until 8:30 this morning and I had dreams. Too many to remember but I woke up with a sense of having spent a lot of time traveling to resolve some dilemma. Of course I was groggy for hours from too much sleep so I got a slow start to the day and then the Friday news dump was big that I spent hours on the poliblogs.

But I have nothing of great import to tell in any event. I notice I'm already getting a tan from being outdoors more on the these lovely afternoons. I saw my first bluets in the yard the other day. I forgot to take a picture of the fallen down tree again and I have a couple of tufted titmice who have been visiting my window ledge regularly. My biggest event was seeing the hawk in a tree.

I was on my way out for an errand and it flew down and sat in this little tiny new tree on the neighbor's front lawn. Of course I didn't have my camera but I took a shot with my cell phone and watched it until it flew away.

You notice I said I took the shot with my phone? Yes, I've learned how to use that function but I haven't figured out how to get it from the phone to the computer. Actually I haven't even figured out how to look at the gallery but I have enough shots on there now that I would like to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home