Monday, January 01, 2007

True confessions - BWI edition

Things I wouldn't tell you if I wasn't drinking champagne...

I smoked hash on the Staten Island Ferry.

I smoked hash in the Cattlemen's Bar at Madison Square Garden and I smuggled my brand new puppy in, inside my bag. The waiter pretended not to notice either infraction.

When I saw The Who do Tommy, I dropped an whole 4 way barrel of Orange Sunshine by mistake. I tripped for three days. For the first day and a half, I could see through walls.

I had my first true out of body hallucination the first time I tried PCP. I never smoked it again.

My first mescaline trip was during a total eclipse of the sun. It happened in early spring when the snow formed a crust of icy jewels laced among the trees of the birch forest. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Ah and it's midnight. The neighbors are shooting off fireworks. So Happy New Year my dears. All the best in 07 and good night.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home