Monday, January 01, 2007

True confessions - BWI edition

Things I wouldn't tell you if I wasn't drinking champagne...

I smoked hash on the Staten Island Ferry.

I smoked hash in the Cattlemen's Bar at Madison Square Garden and I smuggled my brand new puppy in, inside my bag. The waiter pretended not to notice either infraction.

When I saw The Who do Tommy, I dropped an whole 4 way barrel of Orange Sunshine by mistake. I tripped for three days. For the first day and a half, I could see through walls.

I had my first true out of body hallucination the first time I tried PCP. I never smoked it again.

My first mescaline trip was during a total eclipse of the sun. It happened in early spring when the snow formed a crust of icy jewels laced among the trees of the birch forest. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Ah and it's midnight. The neighbors are shooting off fireworks. So Happy New Year my dears. All the best in 07 and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home