Monday, October 16, 2006

Quick hits

I'm back on the work rotation for the week so I'll be posting as I can. Since there was a lot of drug news over the weekend, here's some lighter links to entertain you.

I'm always amazed by paper crafts. This site has patterns and instructions for various projects, including some cute pumpkins and a witch for Halloween.

For the old hippies, my pal Marc Catone sent me this link to Take me Back to the 60s. I personally don't like the forced background music and I didn't make it all the way through the program yet but it brought back some fond, and not so fond, memories. I found the furniture especially funny. Why did anyone think those plastic chairs were a good idea for living room furniture?

And here's the bargain of the week. You can order the "Too Smart to Start" board game from SAMHSA about alchohol abuse for free. I didn't check, but I assume it's only a matter of time before they do the drug abuse version, if they don't already have one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home