Thursday, October 12, 2006

New start

Well, I worked today but I got off early enough to go back to the scene of last night's debacle and get my car washed. Funny, it seems to run better when it's clean. And I guess the brand new battery and full tank of gas probably helps.

Anyway, while I'm catching up on my reading, here's one of those silly quizzes. I liked the questions on this one.




Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.

An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.

You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.

A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.



You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.



[Via Lisa]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home