Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Confab with the big guys

I went to my first on-line blogger conference today. It was pretty cool, even though I had to use the chat function since I don't have a mic. I'm getting better at it but I'm going to have to learn to type without looking if I ever expect to get good. The meeting was about net neutrality and Bill Moyers of PBS was there. He has a new documentary airing next Wednesday about it. It's an important issue and if you love the internets, you should watch it. You can see a trailer here.

To get involved or just to see why you should care about saving the net from the telcos, who will ruin it if we don't stop them, check out Save the Internet and Free Press, (who hail from my old digs in lovely downtown Noho).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home