Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Over the river and to the woods...

I went to visit John at his place yesterday. Boy did he find some cool digs. He's only ten minutes away from me but he's really in the woods and his apartment is built on top of a huge studio that the owner rarely uses so it feels like being in a tree house, especially when you sit on the deck or in the living room which has almost a whole wall of windows. Not a place for those with a fear of heights for sure, but I loved it.

I didn't get any photos because the weather was yucky. It started to rain and my cheap little camera doesn't really take good pix in low light. But I'll get some eventually even though it's a little depressing that his place already looks more homey than mine and he's only been there a couple of weeks. I still look like I'm just moving in.

And of course, I didn't get back to the blog last night because I stayed way longer than I expected to. I guess it's because it's been so long since I've had any human contact outside of this little gig with the family, but I can't stop talking when I'm with this guy. Good thing he's from Joisey. They're used to mouthy women up there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home