Thursday, June 01, 2006

Looking for Drama?

Sorry you won't find it here but I see from my referral log that the Rumblers are curious as to whether I'm involved in the melee going on at A-man's joint. Let me tell you, no one was more surprised than me.

I went out for the first time in weeks yesterday on account of being locked out of the blog and when I came home and read this post, I laughed. I thought it was some kind of curmudgeon joke. Mr. Acid has been going all caustic over his aches and pains lately. It's not the first time he put up a bitchy, "I feel like shit so go away unless you want to come over here in person and clean my kitchen" kind of post. And jeez, I know I had to fight off the urge to book the next available flight so I could run down to Georgia and bask in that cheeriness up close and personal. I'm sure his other legions of readers did as well. Hysterical.

Then I read this post and realized I had stepped into something that didn't smell so good. All I'm going to say about it is it reminds me of that line from some famous movie. "I think what we have here, is a failure to communicate."

[graphic]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home