Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm so popular?

I stopped trying to figure out the TTLB rating system a long time ago. Ever since they started changing their algorithims over there, my standing has bounced around like a rubber ball but it's worth noting that I'm listed as Large Mammal today, while oddly at the same time The Impolitic dropped a couple of ranks into Flippery Fishiness.

I'm sure that won't be there more than a day but I kind of wish I knew how to take a screen shot so I could preserve it for posterity. Someday I could show my grandkids how I used to be a contender....

Update: Ah, well that only lasted a few hours. It's so amusing that it changes so often. My rankings have been changing 2 or 3 times a day. I must break a lot of rules I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home