Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ads and the media

Steve Heath brings up the ads in my comment section. Sorry I can't retreive the ones in question Steve. I don't know where they came from and I don't get money from them. I doubt that I could get into my haloscan account to find out. It's been a long time since I accessed it.

I assumed Haloscan added them to defray their own costs when they appeared. Judging from your comments they rotate and they're targeted to your IP location because I see North Carolina related ads on my computer.

An speaking of targeted resources, Media Awareness Project has a new resource page that provides valuable assistance for reformers and researchers of every stripe along with a useful help page to help you navigate.
Here, you will learn about both the basic and advanced features of the powerful MAP search engine, as well as how to "Newshawk" articles, write successful LTEs and press releases, and use our new "Media Contact on Demand" tool. With MAP's Help, you and your organization can connect with thousands of national and international print, radio, and TV news outlets by fax or email -- all for FREE!
They give it to you for free, and it's an invaluable resource but it does cost money to make it available. At the present time they have a donor willing to make a matching grant so your tax deductible donation will go twice as far. You can pass on your spare cash, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home