Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Small stuff

These odd items via Scott Brodeur's blog at MassLive. Rather fitting since Scott and I had a rather odd, brief and acrimonious relationship. In fact if you google "Scott Brodeur's butt" , to this day I am still number one hit. Nonetheless, I still read his blog and these caught my eye.

I used to love it as a teenager, but I'm not much for celebrity gossip these days and I don't even know who half these people are; nonetheless, I love good photographs so maybe I'll get the new issue of Vanity Fair.

Never too early to start thinking about baseball. A nice profile piece on the man who is sure to become the next sensation of the Red Sox Nation, based solely on his name -- Coco Crisp. Interesting guy. I didn't know he owns a music label and he's the son of Tony Orlando - yep the guy who tied the yellow ribbon around the old oak tree. Sure hope he can play ball. Could make for a fun season. I can just imagine the fun the fans will have with his name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home