Saturday, January 07, 2006

Steal this meme

I'm stealing this from Acidman, who stole it from Ellison but I'm adding my own twist. I'm using the last line from the last post I wrote on the first day of every month in 2005.
I may not like the politics around here, but you sure can't beat this weather.
The guy wasn't charged with a crime and he's clearly a great teacher - get him back into the classroom.
I think I'll be alright here.
It's like trying to stop a flood armed with a sieve.
Don't miss the excellent editorial by the LAT dissing the DEA's war on medical marijuana users.
There are too many better ways to spend that money.
If you live in Rhody, you should be calling those guys up and thanking them personally
When I opened the shades at 9:00, I thought I was still dreaming.
You're too high to drive.
Now if someone would just open up a decent deli, I'd be all set.
Glad I'm not paying these plumbers.
I'm the kind of person that doesn't even usually take it out of the box for a week so I'm way ahead of schedule.
I'm not sure what it reveals about my character, but it was fun. Try it for yourself. No rules, just pick a pattern and see where it takes you.

Oh, and Acidman, if you happen to read this, in gratitude for finding a new way to waste time such a fun meme, here's a link to a little game to while away your sleepless hours that I just know you're going to love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home