Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Singer in my head - Nat King Cole

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire... Okay, I'm in the Christmas spirit now. When I started the car my favorite Christmas carol of all time was on the radio. I was thinking as I pulled out of the driveway that I should figure out why I didn't get my order from the toy place. I was gone for ten minutes. When I came back the package was by the door and everything is intact and just as good as I hoped it would be. My tyke shopping is done.

The sweatshirt is well made and feels cozy but light. The Thomas on the front is a high quality embroidery, as the legend in the back, but the tracks in the back and the legend on the front are that rubbery decal stuff. I don't love that but chances are he'll outgrow before it starts cracking and flaking off in the wash. I think it's worth the money if you have a little Thomas fan in the house.

Why I bought this wallet, I don't know since he has no interest in the concept of money. It was really cheap, it will fit in his stocking and I think he'll like the picture on it. I figure he'll enjoy opening it and closing it with the velcro. The picture is covered with a clear vinyl. Definitely worth the two bucks.

The dinnerware is plastic and just the right size for a toddler and the Thomas and Bob the Builder books were exactly what I wanted. Low on words, big on pictures.

This place was slow in delivering but they have a great inventory of the must have character items. I'm keeping them in my shopping favorites.

The last thing I got were these magic finger paints. I saw them on TV and it looks like fun. With the other two toys I got, I think that's enough and it's only the 7th. I even have great Pooh wrapping paper.

I haven't been this well organized in years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home