Wednesday, November 30, 2005

New toys

I did my tyke shopping on line this week and the toys are rolling in. I love coming home to boxes on the stoop. That's the upside of living in the country. The bath toys and the playmat came in today. I'm way thrilled about the bath toys. You'd be surprised how difficult it is to find good ones. These are just as good as they look online and the little clear plastic satchel has red fabric handles, a heavy grosgrain.

Meanwhile, I didn't figure out the camera yet. It was so nice this afternoon, I spent it outdoors with the tyke so I didn't get far in the assembly process. To begin with it came with three sets of instructions, and a users manual, all of which had conflicting information. I didn't find the right set until the end of the day. I did manage to install the software on the laptop but I still have to charge the battery before I can get going. Unfortunately, my eyesight is so bad that I can't read the instructions in artificial light, even with my glasses. I hope to get it going tomorrow though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home