Friday, October 14, 2005

Sick day

Well I had big plans for today but it all fell apart at 3:00am when I woke up with the worst stomach cramps. This has been happening to me kind of regularly lately but it hasn't happened in a couple of months so I thought maybe I was home free. Usually I just get sick and it passes in a few hours. This one is hanging with me. I've been having to lie down about every hour all day when the cramps hit again.

I'm pretty sure it was the butter. I got these little rolls and I thought I was being very domestic by warming them up in the oven. I didn't use much butter but I think it must have been older than I thought. I can't quite remember when I bought it.

Anyway it seems to be passing but I still feel pretty yucky and don't feel like eating anything even though the gingerale is staying down. I'm off to bed. I'll be back tomorrow.

In the interim, check out this week's newsletters. Drug Sense Weekly and Drug War Chronicles always have an excellent weekly roundup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home