Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Prohibition profiteering

I just worked a 14 hour day so I only have this for you. I was at Reload last night and Thehim discovered this irritating page. My first thought was it was paid for by the ONDCP so I did a little investigating.

The site belongs to Lee Bailey, proprietor of Rabercom Enterprises and Radioscope. It appears to be a internet gossip rag targeting the African American market.
Rabercom Enterprises the publisher of EUR and producer of RadioScope has taken pride in being a source of “Infotainment” for more than 20 years. We have profiled the triumphs and tragedies of luminaries from the world of entertainment, politics, sports and more.

Radioscope appears to be in financial trouble. It's clearly losing its audience. I couldn't find anything on a quick search that disclosed the source of Mr. Bailey's funding but I'm betting he's not fussy about where he gets his money. I still think he could have been paid to post the propaganda page he put up on marijuana.

You have to be a registered user to comment on that page or I would have left a few blistering words myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home