Tuesday, March 16, 2004

indigoproductions.com
Carnival of the Vanities

How cool is this? I submitted an entry to the Carnival and this week's host, that sweetie Patterico, posted it. Now even though I've been seriously blogging for many months now, I've just figured out what the Carnival is. Having checked out the last couple I would say that although they seem to lean a little to the right, it's a great place to discover new blogs. The day job prevents me from reading any of the other entries till tonight, but our host's blog has quickly become a new favorite. The Pontificator bills himself as a conservative, however his views seem very reasonable so far. He's certainly no neo-con. We've put him on our regular read list along with the creator of the Carnival, Silflay Hraka.

A big thanks to the big guys for letting me play and welcome to those of you who just arrived at our humble little blog because you're checking out my entry. Drop by again anytime. Last One Speaks always has something to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home