Monday, January 09, 2012

Another successful orbit around the sun

Well, I made through another year and woke up with all the moving parts still more or less working. Have a feeling this could be a good year for me. Thinking it's a good omen that there's a full moon shining on my big day.


Good Lord, but I'm old now. Made a date to go sign up at the senior center this afternoon. Think I'm going to put it off because it's cold and rainy out there. And I'm not quite ready to make it official. Think I need to try on this age for a few days and get used to it first. [Photo: newmediajim]

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM , Anonymous marcus said...

Well, I'm sorry I missed the date! A survivor you are! Happy Birthday!

 
At 11:09 AM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks hon. Would have guessed I would live long enough to officially enter old crone-dom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home