Monday, August 29, 2011

Hell's Bells

Having been a fan of cartoons all my life and having grown up with access to a NYC TV station that played really old cartoons all day and night long, I doubt if there's a single American cartoon ever made that I haven't seen at least once, even if I don't remember them all. Oddly, though I recall many in this old Disney Symphony series, this is one I don't recall. Maybe they didn't play it much because of the hell theme. Certainly, when I was young, they never worried about the violence.

Anyway, this one just crossed the radar and have to admit, I kind of love it.


They don't make them like this anymore. For many reasons. But try to tell me you don't think the artists were stoned off their gourd on something while they drawing them, one cell at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home