Sunday, November 07, 2010

I hate changing my clocks

Moving the clocks always make cranky. Even though this change gives an hour extra sleep, it means it will be dark so early that it will be even more depressing. And it's freezing here today. Heat running just to keep the main part of the house at 60 degrees.

Almost successfully blocked out that this was happening. Didn't even think about it until I saw people talking on the internets this morning. On the bright side, at least I won't show up to work today, an hour early.

On the not so bright side, thinking it's going to be a zoo at work today. The computers(cash registers) have been a mess for days since the gurus came in to "fix" them. Crashing regularly. Sundays are always horrible because the sales change and either people misread the circular or the computers don't ring the sale items up correctly. PLUS they're running a special promotion today offering 10% off on everything -- except -- a whole bunch of items. And customers have already gone into their holiday cranky mode. AND I have a late shift so I have to deal with the weekend night crazies.

Glad it's a relatively short shift and at least I don't have to close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home