Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yabba Dadda Doo

The Flintstones are 50 years old today. I remember watching it every week from the first espisode to the end of the original series. I doubt I missed a single one. Jetsons were my favorite, but Flintstones came in a close second. So for their birthday, the best clip I could find on Youtube.

In other news, some young guy told me my hair was gorgeous last night at work. I think he was stoned. His girlfriend wasn't thrilled that he said it. But maybe she was just high too. They were an odd couple.

Meanwhile, they discovered a new planet that is Earthlike. It's called Gliese 581g in the Goldilocks zone. It needs a better name but I never get over how far space exploration has come in my lifetime. My great grandchildren will probably be talking about colonizing planets like this by the time they're my age.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home