Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fifteen Minutes

It was so gorgeous yesterday afternoon that I decided to do a test walk to my Dad's house. Fifteen minutes from door to door and I stopped to scritch a friendly cat and exchange pleasantries with an old guy leaving his house. On the way home I decided to check out the corner store.


The place is a riot. Too convenient indeed. It has a whole section of fake hair extensions. And lots of boxes of rubber shoes and cheap beaded sandals. Wanted to take a few more pictures inside but was feeling a little shy since I was the only white person in the store. Thought I should wait until I've stopped in a few more times and they figure out I'm not the health department.

Peeps were looking at me suspiciously. Except for the clerk who couldn't have been more cheery. Think she must be the Sunny referenced on the sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home