Saturday, January 02, 2010

Change is going to come

Well the holidays are officially over for me, in terms of official family gatherings anyway. So it's time to start posting again but I think I'm going to have to finally upgrade the template this weekend. I didn't get an email, but I'm pretty sure that my Haloscan commenting system is going to disappear after midnight. I don't really want to spend money on converting to the new Echo system they're replacing it with so I'm planning to switch to blogger comments.

Not sure what's going to happen to the archives because I want to keep the address and not just start a new blog. I may lose everything, but I'm hoping it will all just convert when I upgrade. I guess we'll all find out together. Meanwhile, here's a few links to some pretty pictures.

From the Museum of the City of New York The Look Magazine exhibit. This one must be great in person.

Ten years of NYT Readers' photos.

I love these vintage WPA posters. In a different life, I would have a big modern house and have these all over the walls.

And this post almost made me cry. It was so interesting and moved me greatly. An artist shows you how to draw gorilla portraits.

Hope you're all having a Happy New Year so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home