Friday, October 02, 2009

Couldn't stand the weather

I rarely get to see the leading edge of a cloud formation here. This one was pretty dramatic the other day.


Unfortunately, that front brought the cold weather in. Was freezing inside here for a couple of days until I could get the gas turned on. Hate to be turning on the heat so early in the year, but 60 degrees inside is just too cold for me.

I'm also remembering the downside of living on the first level of a house. Cold floors. Going to have to get some really warm slippers and maybe rethink putting up curtains and getting some rugs after all. This place bleeds heat. Warms up okay, but it doesn't hold. Hoping it will get better once the leaves fall and I get more direct sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home